We’re looking for talented individuals who…
- Are passionate about what they do
- Are passionate about what we do
- Will work hard to promote and represent How Many Elephants
- Believe they can make a difference
- Can inspire others to make a change
- Have a positive mindset
As an ambassador, you’d be happy to…
- Actively promote the How Many Elephants campaign
- Share ideas
- Innovate and implement work in your area(s) of expertise
- Produce content for social media
- With approval, share our content with your own networks
- Network and spread awareness of the campaign
- Identify opportunities
As an ambassador, you’ll receive…
- Exposure to a wider audience through our website and social media
- Opportunities to share your work with new audiences
- Lots of support and acknowledgement…
- Professional and personal growth
- Direct access to founder, Holly Budge and the rest of the team
- Good vibes that you’re supporting a worthwhile campaign!
A message from founder, Holly Budge.
“I often get asked ‘how can I make a difference?’ or ‘how can I get involved, I want to help’. This got me thinking about how much talent, passion and energy is out there, just waiting to jump into action. I’ve seen passion in many forms and it’s contagious. Get the right group of passionate people together and the sparks start flying. I believe collective passion has the power to make a difference in this world. I’m looking to create up to 10 ten ambassador roles initially to join my team as truly passionate individuals who want to give their time and skills to help make a difference. In return, they will gain knowledge, experience and a community of like-minded individuals to help them learn, grow and inspire.”
When will I know if my application has been successful?
Our team will process ambassador applications on a monthly basis. We will let shortlisted applicants know on the 28th of the month of application, if not before.